Since 2009 Auto Fashion Brands is the leading company in Spain in the management of licenses and merchandising of clothing and accessories for brands and pilots linked to the motor world. We distribute more than 30 brands of Moto GP riders, trial riders, Formula 1 teams and drivers and brands of motorcycles and cars.
Our company is born from a passion for the world of motoring and fashion. A combination that results in official and quality merchandising collections that convey the values of the brands we represent.
The products we distribute aim to reach all fans and fans of drivers and racing teams with official products such as caps, t-shirts and accessories. Also to those who are looking for top quality garments linked in their design and manufacture to their favorite brands in the world of automobiles and motorcycles.
- We currently distribute our products in Europe, America, Asia, Australia and Africa.
- Our headquarters are located in Barcelona (Spain).
- Since 2018, we also have an office in London (UK) to serve the entire international market.
- Auto Fashion Brands Foundation in Barcelona (Spain)
- Agreement with the prestigious Automobili Lamborghini brand.
- Collaboration agreements with other automobile brands such as Aston Martin Racing, McLaren, Ferrari, among others.
- Expansion of the market with brands related to the motorcycle world.
- Start of collaboration with Valentino Rossi, Kevin Schwantz and brands like Ducati.
- Enlargement with more than 20 new MotoGP World Championship riders including Marc Márquez, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa.
- Betting strongly on the world of motorcycles we signed brands like Kawasaki, Honda and Yamaha.
- We initiated international agreements, especially in several European countries.
- Incorporation of new F1 brands such as Red Bull, Williams Martini, Sahara Force India, Mercedes AMG.
- We managed to sign illustrious engine brands such as: BMW, Pirelli, Gulf, Toyota, Lotus, Ford GT, among others.
- Opening of international markets such as South America.
- We opened new offices and warehouse in Badalona, a town very close to Barcelona. New brand image and new sales agreements in Asia.
- Start of collaboration with brands such as KTM Red Bull Factory, Toro Rosso and X-Figthers.
- Opening of international markets such as Australia.
- Opening of a new international sales office in London.
- Agreements with new brands such as Maserati, MV Augusta and Pagani.
- Opening of international markets such as Africa.